About Me

My photo
I'm just a little girl from Canada, with amazing friends - who moved to the USA to go to a small Christian University - who made more amazing friends, and fell in love with and married a boy from Ohio and takes pictures of everything!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Thursday's Inspiration: Round

This is for the Photo Challenge hosted by Little Red House; this week's theme word: Round.

Thanks to my friend Mariah who made Kraft Macaroni and Cheese the other day because when she was boiling the water - which I rarely let it boil first I saw "it"; my picture for this week!



Here are a few other shots I got in the process - the last one being my favourite!!!!
 
Did you know that if you put a wooden spoon across the top of a pot of boiling water, it will NOT boil over??



Love this one:

11 comments:

  1. Awesome! Did you get any steam on the lens, or did you use a zoom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get any steam on it- I was worried though! My lens was probably 4 inches away when I took the pictures.

      Delete
  2. Now THAT is clever! A pan of boiling water! I love your imagination!

    Jan
    Colorado

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was pretty excited when the idea popped into my head!

      Delete
  3. An interesting idea for round - lots of action with the dancing bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you get the prize for most unique round. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Britt,
    Clever creative subject matter, dear one!!!
    Love these photos!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! The minute I saw the boiling water I thought - tea! Have a great weekend :)
    SHawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tea is wonderful! Although I much more of a tea kettle kind of girl which you can see a pinch of in the last picture!

      Delete
  7. Great idea for round and thank you for the tip. I'm going to try that.
    ~Clara

    ReplyDelete