About Me

My photo
I'm just a little girl from Canada, with amazing friends - who moved to the USA to go to a small Christian University - who made more amazing friends, and fell in love with and married a boy from Ohio and takes pictures of everything!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Thursday's Inspiration: Green

This is my second challenge by Little Red House. I actually have it ready before Thursday! Woot!! Green being my favourite colour and a bit of an obsession for me, (heck I even have a whole board on Pinterest devoted to Green) I had no idea how I was going to choose a subject for this one. I had so many idea's floating in my head (grass, by bedroom walls, the living room rug, a green background with the object being a different colour - so many options), but one of them, stuck out.

I have this fun green sparkly decoration, that I actually stole from my mom's Christmas decorations, but leave it up all year at my house.


This is what it looks like from afar!


I also was making Jello Jiggler's for a work st. patty's day potluck, and snapped up this picture:


Shamrock Shaped Jell-O anyone??






6 comments:

  1. I can see why you lifted the sparkly decoration, it's neat. We've all come up with interesting green to inspire, including a shamrock of some sort. The jello cut outs look like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos of the sparkly decoration are unique. Love the close up perspective. And green Jello cut outs take me waaay back. Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband's favorite color is green so I understand the obsession a little. Lovely choices you've made and now I really would like a juggler...lime is such a refreshing color and flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Britt,
    YuMMy!!!
    Haven't made jiggler's in years!!!
    I adore the sparkle decoration!!!
    2013 Christmas Tree is ivory, white, silver and green!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shamrock jello!!! How brilliant is that?! =D

    I love the bling you got on your ornament! I have a few Christmas decorations like that. =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty ornament! I can see why it made it's way home with you. ;) Thanks so much for contributing to Thursday's Inspiration! xoxo

    ReplyDelete