About Me

My photo
I'm just a little girl from Canada, with amazing friends - who moved to the USA to go to a small Christian University - who made more amazing friends, and fell in love with and married a boy from Ohio and takes pictures of everything!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday's Inpiration: Tree

This was the tree in the backyard of  the house I lived in in University! I would love to have a Magnolia Tree in my future front yard!!! I actually took these 2 pictures below - just set up the camera and ran into his arms!



5 comments:

  1. Great photos. Isn't the timed release a useful feature? Magnolia trees are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great captures! I love my magnolia tree, but I'm afraid our cold spring is going to prevent it from blooming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love magnolia trees and saw a lot in bloom in southern Maine this past weekend while visiting there. Your photos are sweet of you and your beloved under the magnolia tree. Blessings, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Young love is grand!!!
    The flowering magnolia is exquisite and I planted one in my old quarter acre garden which became a great speciman tree.
    Shane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think our magnolia trees flower here, maybe it's a different kind of tree. This one is so lovely --great photos!

    ReplyDelete