About Me

My photo
I'm just a little girl from Canada, with amazing friends - who moved to the USA to go to a small Christian University - who made more amazing friends, and fell in love with and married a boy from Ohio and takes pictures of everything!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday's Inspiration: Sky



This is the sky on my way down Pike's Peak in Colorado Springs this past August!! Can't beat that!





Here are a few others (and more to come) of the Colorado Skies! They are the coolest!

This was like a rainbow in the clouds! I couldn't believe it!!
 
 

















Cool right??

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, so pretty. How great that you caught that double rainbow on camera. (I almost wrote, on film, but that would certainly date me!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great capture of the double rainbow; they disappear so fast sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the double rainbow photo! It is so beautiful. Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  4. A rainbow always gives me a special little thrill - and a double rainbow - well that's a real gift.

    ReplyDelete