About Me

My photo
I'm just a little girl from Canada, with amazing friends - who moved to the USA to go to a small Christian University - who made more amazing friends, and fell in love with and married a boy from Ohio and takes pictures of everything!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Collins Family

A hot, but not too hot Saturday afternoon at War Memorial Rose Gardens I met up with a wonderful couple "T" & "N" with 2 precious little girls! They have been living here in Colorado for 2.5 years and were looking forward to some new family photo's since the addition of their 6 month old daughter "I"! Their almost 3 year old daughter was stubborn and wouldn't smile right up to the very last moments, so I captured a lot of "thoughtful" moments of "P".

Below is my first official family photo shoot. They were great subjects and a wonderful way to ease into this business!


















...the Collin's in the Year 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment